Hello All

kardinal

White Belt
Reaction score
I just started to revive my interest in martial arts. For years I have been trying to find a consistent style and school that I could feel comfortable with and would be able to afford to continue for a length of time to make it worth while. I worked up to an orange belt in Kenpo when I was a young teenager, but that never really suited me. Tried Aikido and wrestling in college that didnt work either, shortly after grad school I practiced Judo for a bit and that became too expensive too fast. So I found a hapkido school and think I found my art. In all of my searching a stumbled across these forums and have read tons of threads, and will start contributing.

Thanks

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. Home of 500,000 + posts and growing by the day.
With that many posts you're sure to find answers to whatever questions you may have about your (chosen) art and many others.
Be sure to utilize the fine Search engine here to find threads/topics on just about everything Martial Arts.

Glad you were able to find an art that suits you. Sounds like you've a good head for making sure what's right for you and finding something that you'll feel comfortable and enthusiastic about learning. Not always an easy thing to do when there are so many to choose from.
Hapkido is a great art among many and there are a good number of practioners here to share ideas and get new perspective(s).
Happy posting and make yourself at home.

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. There are good folks here that you can bounce ideas off of.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT, kardinal---good to have you with us! There are some very knowledgeable HKDists here and other devotees of the Korean MAs---I think you'll have a great time posting here.

Master Panto

White Belt
Reaction score
I just started to revive my interest in martial arts. For years I have been trying to find a consistent style and school that I could feel comfortable with and would be able to afford to continue for a length of time to make it worth while. I worked up to an orange belt in Kenpo when I was a young teenager, but that never really suited me. Tried Aikido and wrestling in college that didnt work either, shortly after grad school I practiced Judo for a bit and that became too expensive too fast. So I found a hapkido school and think I found my art. In all of my searching a stumbled across these forums and have read tons of threads, and will start contributing.

Thanks

Gud day!
My friend I've read your fascination in martial arts..Me too I spend my early age starting to make martial art a part of my life..I practiced arnis & its quite not been included in your preference..I bet you better spend a little time of knowing what it is..it's different yet it's enjoying..try to search for it and you will come to think that it's interesting..
Have a nice quest...
icon14.gif
:asian:

Latest Discussions