Hello All!

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies and the advice guys....I really appreciate it. I did apologize because I thought I offended someone right off the bat here and I did not want that to be the case.

Naw. If you had posted in caps after being cautioned you might have caused offense. But I think your attitude will fit in great here. And I hope that you are found worthy of Luke's class. He has very high standards as I said, but he does seem to give priority to people that have a real need to learn the art like you.

Ask him how he got his "warrior name" of Tamayoke sometimes. :lol: The story illustrates just how Luke refuses to take himself seriously. There are a few people in your area that can't stop praising themselves and making themselves look good. Luke with his ability to laugh at himself is a breath of fresh air.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There are a few people in your area that can't stop praising themselves and making themselves look good. Luke with his ability to laugh at himself is a breath of fresh air.

That is a rare thing indeed, he sounds like an EXCELLENT teacher...Good luck with your training.....Train Hard, Stay Safe....