Hell has frozen over...

Marginal

Senior Master
Reaction score
tkdgirl said:
Well, that's one country right off the bat that isn't falling apart at the seams with a woman leader... She's not waging war with every country that might be a "threat", and her popularity poll isn't heading south faster than -you name it-....

Honestly, what does gender matter when it comes to getting elected into office? The days of arm wrestling solving matters of state are long past. Both sides are capable of thinking, which is really the only attribute needed. Whether or not they do is a reflection on their individual intelligence, not their gender.

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
crushing said:

It is important to remember that the Jedi kept the peace for thousands of years, originally. I wonder what that has to do with it all.

Oh, and I heard there are some wizards living in New Zealand as well. If one can draw on the collected wisdom of Qui-Gon and Radagast the Brown .... well, New Zealand must be a very enlighted place, eh?

FearlessFreep

Senior Master
Reaction score
and Radagast the Brown .... well, New Zealand must be a very enlighted place, eh?

Bah, Radagast was a tool for Saruman and lost his focus on their original purpose for being there. Not a good example... : )

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
FearlessFreep said:
Bah, Radagast was a tool for Saruman and lost his focus on their original purpose for being there. Not a good example... : )

That Radagast did wander, and was lost, is true. But, I am not certain that he was a "tool for Saruman".

But, all that being said ... you got the reference. I didn't want to make it too easy.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
michaeledward said:
That Radagast did wander, and was lost, is true. But, I am not certain that he was a "tool for Saruman".

But, all that being said ... you got the reference. I didn't want to make it too easy.

I know that he was concerend about Saruman the White while the Grey Wizard was talking to him, but I do not think that Radagast was an agent nor tool, any more than say The grey was. They had a Head of the Order, and until actions proved otherwise they respected his leadership and wisdom and guidance.

Raewyn

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
michaeledward said:
It is important to remember that the Jedi kept the peace for thousands of years, originally. I wonder what that has to do with it all.

Oh, and I heard there are some wizards living in New Zealand as well. If one can draw on the collected wisdom of Qui-Gon and Radagast the Brown .... well, New Zealand must be a very enlighted place, eh?
Yes, i guess you could say that!