Has anyone heard of this style or trained in it?

Ilikesilat

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello, I was looking for a FMA school near my area and I stumbled across a style called World Eskrido Federation Eskrido de Alcuizar. I tried doing some research on it, but couldn't find much, so, I was hoping if there was anyone that trained in this style or heard of it here.

Juany118

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, I was looking for a FMA school near my area and I stumbled across a style called World Eskrido Federation Eskrido de Alcuizar. I tried doing some research on it, but couldn't find much, so, I was hoping if there was anyone that trained in this style or heard of it here.
Check out a search via Gerardo "Larry" Alcuizar or other variations of those terms. I know nothing specific about the style, I only study Inosanto Kali via my Guro who was a student of James Keating.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

KangTsai

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
According to their page they teach Filipino martial arts (likely eskrima) and "combat judo" (as if judo wasn't for combat already).

Mephisto

Black Belt
Reaction score
Look up Cacoy Canete and Doce Pares. I'm guessing this is a descendant of that as they use and coined the term "Eskrido" I believe.

Latest Discussions