has anybody order sensor socks from lajust this month?

britt_boo

White Belt
Reaction score
I was just wondering, i put my order in on the 28th of feb. and the warehouse was restocked on the 4th of march. So how long do you think it might take for me to get them?
sorry if my question is kind of dumb

LaJust

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi Brittany,

I did check and your order was for a size 8. Unfortunately there is a world wide constraint right now on socks from the manufacturer in Korea and size 8's are really hard to come by and we have not had any new stock of size 8s since the US open. That said, I've made sure that people this last couple of weeks have got their socks even if we've had to send them with the equipment to the event and have them pick them up at the competition. I've made some calls and I think I've found a couple in Canada that I can have sent down to us and I'll make sure you get yours!

I can say that in the next 7-10 days we'll have more size 3, 4's, 9's,10' and 11s coming in but I also know we sell out quite quickly when the stock does come in (sort of like ipads...)

We've completed our move to our new warehouse facility in North Carolina and right now orders before noon are shipping out the same day. We also now offer more shipping options including a new low cost first-class mail option (for 1 or 2 socks under 13oz weight) and have added Fedex as a carrier in addition to UPS.

I can only apologize to those people who have been caught out by the constraints on certain sizes of socks and let you know that we feel the pain too and hope to see manufacturing catch up to the world demand soon.

hal-apino

Green Belt
Reaction score
So what was the the issue with LAJust at the California Qualifier, I hear they were still competing till after 1am?

OP
britt_boo

britt_boo

White Belt
Reaction score
thanks i talked to ted i think and he said that they can send me my socks at th usat ohio state chamionships this saturday

Latest Discussions