Happy Valentines Day!

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
So, what did everyone do for their special day?

I celebrated by buying some slinky new underthings. Does it still count as romantic if it's on sale?

:fanboy:

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I spent the day at the hospital with my new baby and my wife. All in all a very good day.

Gordon Nore

Senior Master
Reaction score
The missus took us out to brunch. Her flowers arrived shortly after we got home.

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
So, what did everyone do for their special day?

I celebrated by buying some slinky new underthings. Does it still count as romantic if it's on sale?

:fanboy:

As long as you love yourself Hun, it doesn't matter if they were on sale.

Jenny_in_Chico

Black Belt
Reaction score
Those long drawers could double as a rash guard for grappling, Flea. Good choice.

I spent the day hiking with my dog, followed by eating supper and watching a movie with my elderly mother. I'm not even sure how I feel about that.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those long drawers could double as a rash guard for grappling, Flea. Good choice.

I spent the day hiking with my dog, followed by eating supper and watching a movie with my elderly mother. I'm not even sure how I feel about that.

Feel good about it my friend. My mom is 91 yrs old, and this good son was there with candy and flowers. I'm all she has, and it made her day.
icon7.gif

OP
Flea

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I spent the day at the hospital with my new baby and my wife. All in all a very good day.

Wow, it doesn't get any more Valentiney than that.

Congratulations to all three of you!!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I had to work, watching other couples snuggle and get all lovey-dovey as I guided them through the cave and lead them to the waterfall.
My gf broke it off with us and so :idunno: after work I went out and bought a few DVD's for my collection and sat watched one of them and went to bed.
Ah well.

Mebbe next Valentine will be better... WAS (wait and see).

Jenny_in_Chico

Black Belt
Reaction score
My gf broke it off with us and so :idunno: after work I went out and bought a few DVD's for my collection and sat watched one of them and went to bed.
Ah well.

Mebbe next Valentine will be better... WAS (wait and see).

Geh, that is horrible. I'm sorry to hear that. If it's any comfort, I know how you feel.

Latest Discussions