Had my fight

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
So I had my kickboxing match last night and I won by 3rd round tko. The guy I was fighting had great kicks and first round I probably lost because he was mixing up head and body attack with the kicks. I did ok In the round and landed a good right jab left body kick combo and a right hook but that was mainly all I scored with that round. Second round I did better started timing the kicks. H threw a roundhouse I caught him with a punch on the chest while he was mid kick so it sent him back a bit. I also connected on a push kick which knocked him into the corner and landed a right left combo. It was a close round don't know who won it.

Third round he was exhausted literally he could barely get off his stool. So I knew to push the pace and focus on body shots to tire him out more. He tried a head kick but nearly fell over doing it. I roundhouse kicked him in the ribs which buckled him I followed with a couple body shots and he went down. He got up I hit the body a few more times he just dropped to a knee and didnt bother trying to get up. He could've because I didnt hit with that great power but he was just exhausted.

So overall it was a good fight got the win and got my first finish. Got some more stuff to work on and didnt get messed up to bad. I'm trying to get a copy of it sorted when I do I'll try and post it

JP3

Master Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watch out for headhunters, but it looks like you did quite well. Same general strategy I used back in the day. Lots of great fighters have lost because they ran out of wind, and the best way to speed that process along, bang the body. Would like to watch the action, sounds interesting, particularly landing the left-right after the push-kick into the corner.