Greetings

aaradia

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi all,

I live in La Mesa, Ca. which is part of San Diego county. I study Choy Li Fut Kung Fu and Yang style Tai Chi Chuan at the La Mesa location of White Dragon Martial Arts. That location is run by Sifu Don Tittle. Our school's head and founder is Master Nathan Fisher. His teacher is Grandmaster Doc-Fai Wong, which makes my school part of the Plum Blossom Federation.

I have been studying CLF for 9 years and TCC for 8.

Looks like I actually signed up for this forum a couple of years ago, but never was active on it before. I look forward to learning from others here.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. I think you will find that there are some people here very knowledgable about CLF.

DennisBreene

3rd Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. It sound as though you may have much to teach as well as learn.

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi all,

I live in La Mesa, Ca. which is part of San Diego county. I study Choy Li Fut Kung Fu and Yang style Tai Chi Chuan at the La Mesa location of White Dragon Martial Arts. That location is run by Sifu Don Tittle. Our school's head and founder is Master Nathan Fisher. His teacher is Grandmaster Doc-Fai Wong, which makes my school part of the Plum Blossom Federation.

I have been studying CLF for 9 years and TCC for 8.

Looks like I actually signed up for this forum a couple of years ago, but never was active on it before. I look forward to learning from others here.

Ah... you made it over!

Yondanchris

Master Black Belt
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! I look forward to seeing your interaction in the Chinese section of the forums!

Chris

OP
aaradia

aaradia

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for welcoming aboard, everyone!

(Yes, Sean, I did. :))

Wow, that is the most interesting set of smilies I have seen on a forum so far!

Latest Discussions