Greetings from sayoc FF

Knarfan

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Frank Fanelli . I'm a newbie to this site . Most of my MA exsperiance has been weapons training . I studied stickfighting with Mark V Wiley for about a year & a half . I have about 3 years of modern arnis training & some indonisian silat training . I also have alot of grappling exsperiance , high school wrestling & some ju jitsu . My main art for the last 5 years has been sayoc kali . I am a sayoc kali instructor . I don't like violence , but I love to train & I find weapons training to be very interesting & fun because it's make believe :) . This site comes highly recommended by people that I train with & I can see why . Hopefully I can add some more positive energy .

Gumagalang
Frank

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Frank! Feel free to look around and ask any questions you may have! :ultracool

Mike

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Happy to have you here Frank. Sure hope you enjoy the forum.

Would you mind telling us what part of the world or US your from

OP
K

Knarfan

Green Belt
Reaction score
tshadowchaser said:
Happy to have you here Frank. Sure hope you enjoy the forum.

Would you mind telling us what part of the world or US your from
Don't mind at all . I was born & raised in a suburb just outside philadelphia pa . I am a member of the sayoc kali school , located in the state of Delaware , near the university of Delaware . I also have been training with alot of modern arnis people in the area for a couple of years .

Respects
Frank

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MartialTalk, Frank. Enjoy your stay and I look forward to learning more about Sayoc.:asian: