Greetings from Mississippi

CrowJS

White Belt
Reaction score
Greetings to all. My name is Shannon and I currently live near a (very) small town in Mississippi. I retired a couple of years ago from the US Army after 24 years of service. I got started in the Martial Arts as a way to do something with my kids, and have managed to earn my brown belt in Wado-ryu style karate.

Anybody else from Mississippi and/or Wado-ryu style?

Welcome Shannon! I'm not from Mississippi, but have been there dozens of times- lived in Tn. for a while... Glad to have you here, and happy posting!

Hi Shannon and welcome to MT!!

Although I'm not a Karateka,nor from Mississippi..there's definitely something to be said for living in small towns. :wink2: Welcome!

Welcome Shannon! I hope you enjoy the forum. Always nice to have another lady voice here. :) Happy Posting! :wavey:

Hi Shannon, welcome to MT! :) Twenty-four years in the Army, eh? Which branch did you serve in?

Hooah,

wow 24 yaers in the army. I am working with some army guys and I am personally in the Navy (17 years). Welcome to MT and Happy posting.\

V/R

Rick

Welcome and I used to live in Vicksburg for awhile when I was a child.
Terry

Welcome, Shannon. I spent some time in Biloxi about 10 yrs ago. Loved the heat and humidity! :lfao: (really, I did)

Welcome to MT, Shannon! Ain't from Mississippi, but hey... :)

Welcome to Martial Talk! Enjoy your stay!:supcool:

Mike

Latest Discussions

Back