Greetings from Buffalo, New York

Whirling Warrior

White Belt
Reaction score
This is my first post on MartialTalk. I am a Kenpo practitioner training in augmented styles of Parker with some variations of Tracy. The studio I train out of is Kenpo Self Defense Studio located in Tonawanda, New York. I am delighted to have found this forum. Soon I hope to share some knowledge along with some videos of much of what we do during our group classes. I am currently a Red Belt going for my 3rd Degree Brown.

Whirling Warrior

"Be like water." -Bruce Lee

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome To The Site, Good Sir!

There are Plenty of Kenpo Practitioners here - And I can only Hope that your Contributions will prove Beneficial :)

OP
W

Whirling Warrior

White Belt
Reaction score
Thank you all, it's great to be here, I'm also hopping on KenpoTalk as well. Much of what I am learning now slight augmentations from the "traditional" styles of Kenpo. I hope that I can offer some insight into some subtle geometric changes of the traditional techniques which make a profound difference. I am not talking about changing the overall technique itself but rather stepping back with your foot to seven o' clock as opposed to six o'clock.

I have been on other forums before and I am hoping that there are no knuckleheads here who look for sparring with words.

Whirling Warrior

"Be like water." -Bruce Lee

:)

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Nice to have you aboard, bro.

Latest Discussions