Grappling Seminar @ Billings Kenpo

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I just posted a thread on the "Organizations & Events" thread, but did not know how much traffic visited there. Here is a duplicate of the post. The focus will be preventing being taken to the ground, releases/escapes to recover to your feet, defenses against submissions. This will NOT be a sport oriented BJJ seminar.

December 7th, 1:00 - 4:00 we have Marc Ritacco doing a Combat Grappling, Vale Tudo, BJJ Seminar.

Link to my home page for details and follow the links to "Updates" or "Events".

Kenpo-Texas.com

Email or call if interested in attending. Class size is limited.

Moderators: Please delete this post after a week or so. We already have good attendance, but there are some Kenpo guys in the area who may want to attend and I do not have their emails to send messages directly. Thanks Mucho.

Oos,
-Michael

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like its going to be a great seminar! This is what I have been talking about for a long time. While you won't be devoting another 10 yrs into learning another art, you will be getting the basics, which IMO are very important!

Let us know how it goes!!:D

Mike

K

kenpoevolution

Originally posted by MJS
Sounds like its going to be a great seminar! This is what I have been talking about for a long time. While you won't be devoting another 10 yrs into learning another art, you will be getting the basics, which IMO are very important!

Let us know how it goes!!:D

Mike

The seminar already occured. The announcement is from last year.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry about that. Now that I look at the date, I realized this.

Mike

Latest Discussions