Good E-zines out there????

karatekid1975

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
This is a spin-off of the thread MA mags. Is there any good MA e-zines that you guys/gals can recommend? What's your opinion of it? And please leave the website here :D Thanks.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think all the ones I know of are associated with a print publication--though some of those are quite good web sites. There are some legitimate e-zines on MMA I think.

I

islandtime

Originally posted by karatekid1975

This is a spin-off of the thread MA mags. Is there any good MA e-zines that you guys/gals can recommend? What's your opinion of it? And please leave the website here :D Thanks.
I usually read www.ejmas.com and there have been some good articles on www.furyu.com .

Overall ejmas is the best and they have training tips as well as health articles and history..Something worth reading no matter what your style

Gene Gabel

T

theneuhauser

good call islandtime.

i did not know about ejmas. its really great. ive spent the last 4 hours simply browsing the journal entry on history of man and martial arts. it starts on this page here

thanks for the link!!!

T

theneuhauser

by the way, im at work, otherwise i couldnt spend 4 hrs doing anything. except training of course:p

S

Shinzu

if you go to www.dragonslist.com and sign up there you can receive their ezine. it is rather long and full of quality info. it contains alot of different styles and arts.

Latest Discussions