Good Day from Brasov Romania!

MasterArtMason

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

My name is Art Mason, and I am a "lifetime" (adult lifetime) martial artist from Windsor Ontario Canada who moved with one of his sons almost 2 years ago to Brasov Romania. I was first in Romania in 2010 teaching a seminar and fell in love with the country (a woman too).

I began my martial arts training in Hapkido in November 1984 and have never looked back since. I was employed at Chrysler Canada but left to run a school in Windsor full time. I stll have a school there run by my senior black belts, and one here in Brasov.

That is the short story long!

Thanks for reading!

OP
MasterArtMason

MasterArtMason

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! I am in the Detroit area, very near Windsor.

Very cool! I always loved Detroit oddly enough. I remember going to Hudson as a kid with my mom. But I am happy to be here in my sleepy little mountain town.

894850665415778533_234342119.jpg

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to the board and looking forward to reading post with the Canadian.....ehh. :D

Anarax

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hello, welcome to Martial Talk. I read your title as Good day from Braavos, it's a city in Game of Thrones

Ridarthane

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello, Mate!
It's good seeing other people from Romania on the forum. Brasov is a great city. Hope you enjoy it, and yes it is kinda "medieval".

OP
MasterArtMason

MasterArtMason

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hello, Mate!
It's good seeing other people from Romania on the forum. Brasov is a great city. Hope you enjoy it, and yes it is kinda "medieval".

I love the city. People are great also. Won't call this my retirement because I am far from retired. But I am not planning on returning to the west.

Latest Discussions