GM Ark Yuey Wong's 5 family, 5 animal style

kfman

Orange Belt
Reaction score
You probably did see him at that reunion as I have seen him photographed in a magazine picture for that reunion.

Currently he only teaches privately to a handful of students, I am not sure about the past. I only knew he taught Kung Fu because he lives in the same neighborhood as my aunt, he helped her move a large piece of furniture with one of his students.

After I discovered his generosity my wife and I offered to treat him and the student that helped to a meal. This was during Covid so we got it catered to his front yard.

At the time, I did not yet have a son nor any interest in Kung Fu whatsoever.

Fast forward a couple years, last year my wife and I had our first child. I’m the full time stay-at-home dad, and I had a lot of anxiety about taking my newborn son for walks out in public. Figured I needed to learn some self-defense. I started watching some Bruce Lee videos trying to learn the 1-inch punch on YouTube (lol I know).

Then I remembered I knew a guy who knows KF. This is when I decided to reach back out to Tommy.

He seems to keep a very low profile otherwise.

I was pretty ignorant to martial arts before this. I was/am more interested in the internal Qigong/healing aspects of martial arts. (My name is Omar btw)

Talk to you soon brother! Chinatown sounds good for a meet up in the future!
Hi Omar,
I look forward to meeting you. Here's my email address: [email protected]
Jay

Latest Discussions