Who is your favorite

• Ginger

• MaryAnn

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, the way I see it... Mr Howell Had Ms Howell, Gilligan was the Skippers "Little Buddy" (Hey we know how those sailors are) Leaving Mary Ann and Ginger Competing for the professor's attentions.

The professor, however, was more than likely too wrapped up in building the perfect woman out of a pair of Coconuts and a Palm Frond to pay much attention to them, leaving the two of them with little options.

But when the Harlem Globetrotters came to the island, boy I bet those girls were happy. :)

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
Obviously, MaryAnn on weeknights and then Ginger on Saturday/Sunday..... what's all the confusion over?

shihansmurf

Black Belt
Reaction score
Although I missed the poll, I haave to chime in and say that I am a bit dissappointed that there was no option for both......

:whip1:

Mark

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
YOu know what I find interesting?

From this HIGHLY SCIENTIFIC POLL, I have jumped to the conclusion that we are sick of the fake plastic sex symbols, the Paris Hiltons and Pam Andersons, and want a down to earth Wholesome Girl.

Except for those 5 of you who picked Ginger. You like sluts. :)

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I like sluts too. I just can't afford them.

Has something to do with wanting to keep the boys attached.........

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mary Ann never played around with a kukuri that I know of.......

JadeDragon3

Black Belt
Reaction score
I was disapointed that thier wasn't anything for Mrs. Howell. I trhought she was hot. I mean come on, Mrs. Howell blew both of them away.

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
YOu know what I find interesting?

From this HIGHLY SCIENTIFIC POLL, I have jumped to the conclusion that we are sick of the fake plastic sex symbols, the Paris Hiltons and Pam Andersons, and want a down to earth Wholesome Girl.

Except for those 5 of you who picked Ginger. You like sluts. :)

See, now, I would pick Ginger, hands down. I try to picture the young lasses in the throes of ecstasy based on facial expressions and feline movement, and base it on the sensuality of their hallucinated O-face. I'm thinking Ginger, with those rockin' bedroom eyes, was the better choice back in the day. Of course now they are either dead, or looking more and more like Mrs. Howell...both of which would make pursuing the final outcome more than a little wierd.

OP
Drac

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
See, now, I would pick Ginger, hands down.

Another slut...Welcome brother...

I try to picture the young lasses in the throes of ecstasy based on facial expressions and feline movement, and base it on the sensuality of their hallucinated O-face. I'm thinking Ginger, with those rockin' bedroom eyes, was the better choice back in the day

Quite so..

Of course now they are either dead, or looking more and more like Mrs. Howell...both of which would make pursuing the final outcome more than a little wierd.

I hear ya..The last time a saw Tina Louise aka Ginger she looked a little haggard and does not wish to be reconized or remembered as Ginger...

Last edited:

Latest Discussions