Ginger or MaryAnn

Who is your favorite

• Ginger

• MaryAnn

Results are only viewable after voting.

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
I dunno...I donj't see ginger as trashy per se. I always thought she'd be so wrapped up in her looks and such that not much would happen. Maryanne just seemed like someone who would enjoy life more if ya get my drift.

Besides, you can't beat a good pie for dessert. :D

Peace,
Erik

OP
Drac

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I dunno...I donj't see ginger as trashy per se. I always thought she'd be so wrapped up in her looks and such that not much would happen. Maryanne just seemed like someone who would enjoy life more if ya get my drift.

I dunno, you could be right....

Besides, you can't beat a good pie for dessert. Peace,Erik

I withold comment...

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I can't have both? It's a frickin' island, what are they going to do, hook up with Gilligan?
Either that or the Skipper, but then, some gals like fat men for some weird reason or another... maybe it's the comparison thing. If they have to be seen with Gilligan then they'd have to look skinnier than he is.
Then there was the Professor who probably was still a virgin (like Gilligan), which makes him all the more attractive to the women.

Mary Ann has my vote at 51% with Ginger running at a close 49%. Yes Ginger was flaming hot but she had personality quirks like a heavy sense of vanity. But then she was a stereotypical mooovie star. But you get the impression that she spent a lot of time on the casting couch.

Mary Ann had that simplicity and humbleness about her that just oozed sexuality without her being aware of it. OMIGOD those shorts she wore. There were a couple of episodes where she showed her sexy side. Took your mind off Ginger that's for sure.

Mrs Howell... she's a pretty lady and that's it.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Either that or the Skipper, but then, some gals like fat men for some weird reason or another... maybe it's the comparison thing. If they have to be seen with Gilligan then they'd have to look skinnier than he is.
Then there was the Professor who probably was still a virgin (like Gilligan), which makes him all the more attractive to the women.

Mary Ann has my vote at 51% with Ginger running at a close 49%. Yes Ginger was flaming hot but she had personality quirks like a heavy sense of vanity. But then she was a stereotypical mooovie star. But you get the impression that she spent a lot of time on the casting couch.

Mary Ann had that simplicity and humbleness about her that just oozed sexuality without her being aware of it. OMIGOD those shorts she wore. There were a couple of episodes where she showed her sexy side. Took your mind off Ginger that's for sure.

You, sir, have put way too much thought into this.

OP
Drac

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

You, sir, have put way too much thought into this.

Didn't he though...

OP
Drac

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Seriously, here...

Why wasn't Mrs. Howell added in the vote?

I could be PC correct and say "because she was married"..But too be honest I never heard any of guys in the locker room say they wanted to shag Mrs.Howell...

Last edited:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We posted an interesting twist on this over on the Parrot a few years back....seemed poor Mrs. Howell was left to her own devices and both Ginger and Mary Ann got all the attention.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You know......

it looks like poor Mary Ann is going to have a lot harder time walking when this is all done than Ginger.

All that fan boy drool makes a floor slippery.

:rofl:

OP
Drac

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You know......

it looks like poor Mary Ann is going to have a lot harder time walking when this is all done than Ginger.

All that fan boy drool makes a floor slippery.

:rofl:

Ohhhhhhh, the things I COULD say but do not out of fear of offending someone..

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I already got my Mary Ann. :)
Been with her since 2001. :)

Latest Discussions