german open

RobinTKD

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Anyone know if it's possible to watch this anywhere? I missed the US open, I don't really want to miss this with so many UK fighters involved.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Man, I thought you were gonna say you are there to watch.....
(having German food tonight...)

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
We were hoping to get to the German open this year. Have been to the Dutch and Spanish. The European opens are very well run. Looks like the Canadian Open this year. Probably the German open next year.

OP
RobinTKD

RobinTKD

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Good tourney for TeamGB, Gold (Damon Samsun), Silver (Lutalo Muhammed) and Bronze (Aaron Cook) in the -80 cat, Jade Jones got silver this afternoon after beating Hou Yuzhou, the current world champion in the semi's, looking forward to seeing them at the European Open in Manchester. Hopefully we'll get some decent success in the French and Dutch open before that.

andyjeffries

Senior Master
Reaction score
European Open? You mean the European Championships? If so that's a major regional championship, not an open national tournament. Should be a cracking few days! Although we're due to meet up beforehand, I'm going to the Euros too, so I'll see you there...

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Surprised that Aaron lost! He looked imcreible at the US Open! What a talent! He is a fearless fighter who takes chances. I think the he is going to change the game. He is one of those fighters who says why not instead of that is not how it is done. He fights and thinks out of the box. I think that Master Remark is a great fit for him. He was the same kind of fighter.

puunui

Senior Master
Reaction score
Germany is an important country because it is rumored that the next IOC President will be from Germany....

OP
RobinTKD

RobinTKD

Blue Belt
Reaction score
European Open? You mean the European Championships? If so that's a major regional championship, not an open national tournament. Should be a cracking few days! Although we're due to meet up beforehand, I'm going to the Euros too, so I'll see you there...

Of course you're right Andy, I did know that.

Latest Discussions