GD Tech support heads up.

OP
N

Northern

Oh, Hi, yes, I somehow mixed the two movies in my head... all that Pixar Animation gets jumbled in my head. Plus Haven't been watching kids movies in a while. (I don't have any kids) but I know people that do. :)
Oh, by the way it stunk to wake up at 4:30 am this morning. But, at least a ran the self diagnostic/fixer on my puter. Now it is acting normal-er. Plus I think my DSL porvider shut down for two hours because I Just was able to get back online.
(Those Bas..ards... )
Anyhow I think I am hungry... I got stuff in the fridge but I ate all the stuffing they sent me home with yesterday. :)

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hope your puter and DSL are all acting good today :) And you have something good to eat *G*
I'm doing my early morning multitasking before Seig gets up.. gonna put the Christmas tree up later today.. Right now I'm listening to a Finnish band that is quite good. Nightwish.. trying to find decent music for the studio :)

OP
N

Northern

Martial Arts Studio. Or, Art Studio. Or what exactly?

OP
N

Northern

Couldn't you just go with any of the Mortal Combat Soundtrack CDs ?

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I could *G* But we use music every night in class.. and we're such a diverse group of people that I like to have a bit of everything on hand.. plus a few of the students bring in their own CDS.. course they have to undergo my approval first.. most make it though.
I like just about anything .. a myriad of things I listen to.. depending on my mood.

OP
N

Northern

Yes, I was being cliche' and sort of making a joke. Mortal Kombat every night would be some fresh hell. :) (I say you get something newagey and make them do Tai Chi all night and see if they pitch a fit). Ok, maybe not. :)

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
oh they pitch a fit when I stick on Swing.. *grumbles.. silly kids don't know what's good*

We used to have a student , 23 yrs old.. who would swing dance and man was he good.. I miss him..
This bunch.. well they have rhthym like a pregnant Yak~! :D

OP
N

Northern

My instructor actually used to make me do stick drills to top 40 and hip hop so that I would develope rhythem and timing. I used to hate it. But it had a decent effect. :)

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Northern
My instructor actually used to make me do stick drills to top 40 and hip hop so that I would develope rhythem and timing. I used to hate it. But it had a decent effect. :)

oh you should hear what our Indonesian Arts Instructor has us listen to~!! *twitches*
it's most amusing to see him Triangle step to Austin Powers soundtrack though. :rofl:

OP
N

Northern

And I thought Kali's dance of destruction was scarey. I think that is worse. :)

OP
N

Northern

Ok, the trick is to not try and watch your feet. Smiles off into the sunset...
:)

*just a figure of speech.

Latest Discussions