funny moments in judo class

OP
whitebeltforever

whitebeltforever

Orange Belt
Reaction score
a LITTLE!? xD i have tons of fun nearly in every class! is that not normal... xD i do think most unfunny things are funny tho x))))
actually fun my moto.... i know it's not for everyone... but for me, i've encountered a life changing event (cancer) that made me realise that if i have fun and laugh every day and be kind and understanding of others no matter how annoying they are, i will have a good life. i want to be on my death bed laughing at all the funny moments in my life... of course i have to be serious about learning judo but if there is fun and creativity, learning always comes... x)

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
actually fun my moto.... i know it's not for everyone... but for me, i've encountered a life changing event (cancer) that made me realise that if i have fun and laugh every day and be kind and understanding of others no matter how annoying they are, i will have a good life. i want to be on my death bed laughing at all the funny moments in my life... of course i have to be serious about learning judo but if there is fun and creativity, learning always comes... x)
Awesome, just awesome.

Billy3

White Belt
Reaction score
lol it reminds me our football classes when I lived in the property in Czech Republic here

Latest Discussions