For the delectation of the beardies among you!

dude, i love corned beef. but how do you corn beef?

jf

Question not that mystery of the Multiverse. That power belongs only to me and to those whom I entrust to make Corned Beef( choir). I am its worldly guardian. I risked my very soul to attain it. It is a secret of such power that were you to know it whole, and all complete in a single instant it would burn you to cinders. It is a power I have vowed to use only for the forces of good.

so....all this time spent rubbing corn on beef was a waste?

do i just rub the corn on myself now?

jf

I had a moustache from the age of 18 and full beard from 20 onwards. Then I fell into the evil clutches of a woman who does not like beards and so now I have to submit to the oppressive tyrany of the blade. How I hate shaving!

Each week is a protest of stubble growth until such time as the missus refuses to kiss me properly anymore. Then I am forced to surrender :(.

Mind you, I do have to admit that I do probably look better clean shaven than I did bearded - my old passport photo makes me look like an Eastern European spy :lol:. Plus, my beard was starting to go white under the chin which was not a cool look at all (unlike the white streaks I have in my hair that start at my temples :D).

If I can't have mine look like Paul Tuttle Sr., then I don't want one. I would like to have mine permenently removed.

Latest Discussions

Back