Finally!

blindsage

Master of Arts
Reaction score
(Xue you're gonna love this) My sifu is starting a Xingyi class in fall. I'm super excited. Can't wait.

For the inevitable questions, my sifu learned from Tchoung Ta-Tchen who was mainly a Yang Taiji teacher, but learned his Xingyi from Yuan Tao and Wang Xujin.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
icon14.gif
:headbangin::bangahead::highfive:

Hello my name is Xue and I am a Xingyiquanolic

I am jealous but I also know what you are in for :EG:

Both names sound familiar and I will look them up when I get home in some of the lineages I have written down.

All I have right now is for some reason my demented little brain is associating Yuan Tao with Baguazhang but that does not mean he did not know Xingyiquan, there was a lot of crossover between the two styles. I am also thinking one or both may have something associated with Wang Ji Wu and his lineage but again that is not uncommon, a lot of these guys share a sifu or 2. But then I could also be wrong on both counts. I will have to check, see what I can find, and get back to you

JadecloudAlchemist

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Enjoy your paining I mean training hehe. Seriously you will enjoy it and it will help your other arts like Bagua alot. I personally see alot of application that mixes well within the internal styles so it might be something to look at too.

Best of luck.

Tensei85

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
(Xue you're gonna love this) My sifu is starting a Xingyi class in fall. I'm super excited. Can't wait.

For the inevitable questions, my sifu learned from Tchoung Ta-Tchen who was mainly a Yang Taiji teacher, but learned his Xingyi from Yuan Tao and Wang Xujin.

Is it open to public or only current students?

Thanks,

OP
blindsage

blindsage

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I believe the class is intended for current students, but the class schedule is posted on the website publicly, so if you know someone who's interested it wouldn't hurt them to inquire with Sifu Dale about the class. He's pretty open in general.

Tensei85

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I believe the class is intended for current students, but the class schedule is posted on the website publicly, so if you know someone who's interested it wouldn't hurt them to inquire with Sifu Dale about the class. He's pretty open in general.

Great! Thanks a lot,

Latest Discussions