Fighting to gain respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironbear24

Senior Master
Reaction score
So I got some family visiting for fathers day and my uncle made a very rude comment about me. We have had an ongoing case of bad blood with eachother since I was 13. Contemplating going up to him and socking him in the face, following it up with some more as well.

Maybe that would get me some damn respect, sick of being everyone's damn urinal.

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
So I got some family visiting for fathers day and my uncle made a very rude comment about me. We have had an ongoing case of bad blood with eachother since I was 13. Contemplating going up to him and socking him in the face, following it up with some more as well.

Maybe that would get me some damn respect, sick of being everyone's damn urinal.
It'd get you respect and an assault charge against you not smart. Only hit him if he hits you otherwise sticks and stones and all that

OP
Ironbear24

Ironbear24

Senior Master
Reaction score
So argue with him and eg him on to hit me first?

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
So argue with him and eg him on to hit me first?
No that's still a stupid idea and fighting will only cause more family issues be the bigger person and ignore him. Not everyone has to settled with fighting

Hanzou

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Don't hit him! Grapple with him and make him say uncle.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
While Hanzous advice is hilarious, I feel like it actually would work better. No assault charge, and leaves a clear winner, especially if he agreed to a 'friendly grappling/wrestling match' beforehand. No idea if it's a good idea, but probably better than knocking him out

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh wow, I thought you meant for tomorrow. Well, good for you.
If I could I would both like your post and rate it funny, but sadly I can only do one

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In all the family get togethers I've been to in my life, we've never had anything like that happen :D. We must be a boring family.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Don't hit him! Grapple with him and make him say uncle.

So good. Epic, even.

Ironbear, chill, my brother. Family isn't something you pick. He doesn't like you because he ain't you.
Just smile at him and be nice, you'll drive him out of his mind.

OP
Ironbear24

Ironbear24

Senior Master
Reaction score
And what did you win exactly?

So good. Epic, even.

Ironbear, chill, my brother. Family isn't something you pick. He doesn't like you because he ain't you.
Just smile at him and be nice, you'll drive him out of his mind.

I won the match, therefore I feel better.

He said of course I won because I have no life and spent too much time in the gym ;p.

I just said thank you.

OP
Ironbear24

Ironbear24

Senior Master
Reaction score
Im guessing its the end of the night by now for you, how did the rest of the night go?

He said he is going to take jiu Jutsu and kick my ***. I said ok I look forward to it. It is going pretty peaceful otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.