Extra Training

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
my instructor tells the white belts to look over to their right, where all the higher ranks are lined up. he then tells them that anyone wearing a belt higher than they are, therefore knows more than they do. they should feel free to ask if they want to know anything. when I was a lower ranking student, I was ALWAYS bugging the higher ranks to show me a technique I didn't know or help me out with my kata. they were always more than happy to help, and now that I'm one of the higher ranking students, I help anyone who asks. However, you have to ask. People aren't going to know that you want to learn something more unless you tell them so. I'd suggest asking a higher rank in your school to show you something you want to learn. Ask your instructor for permission first if you think that might be an issue.

best of luck.

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
all those issues now under control...... this was an old string some time back that has been resurrected. The "Lazarus" string...... hee hee

:asian:

OP
K

Kenpo Wolf

This thread was resurrected by me, a relatively new guy on the board, and I'm sorry if I stepped on any toes. This subject is almost exactly what I went through which is why I wanted to post to it.

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I think Kirk is a little embarrassed at the question he once asked and has since grown out of.
Don't worry about stepping on toes, we have strong feet!!

OP
K

Kirk

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

I think Kirk is a little embarrassed at the question he once asked and has since grown out of.
Don't worry about stepping on toes, we have strong feet!!

Yes, embarrassed ... yes, strong feet.

Thanks for understanding guys!

Latest Discussions