Eh...what the hell...

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
guess I'll put one of these on here too....even though I've been on MT for a little over two years...still don't know too many people. I'm one of Seig and KenpoTess' students, met a few people, Lamont(aka Blindside) Mr. Conatser(aka DCGoldendragon), Dot(aka KenpoDot), Rich Parsons(self explanotory), StickDummy(aka Mr. Reif), and of course Mr. Farnsworth(aka jfarnsworth). just like bignick, I'm a CIS major under networking. been doing the Arts for almost six years (lord, I feel old) and am still a todler, started with TKD and evolved to EPAK. I like to make people laugh, which can be easily accomplished by looking at me depending on which shirt I'm wearing that day, could be the Muggle, or the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shirt...hehe. I'm a huge animé fan...have many, many, many hours worth. I have moments of clarity which are more often than not overrun by long bouts of foolishness. so.....HI. :wavey:

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You forgot to mention you are a big geek that keeps hogging all the Arcade scores :p

lol - Sorry, couldn't resist :D

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Chronuss, you've been here alot longer than me! Thanks for telling me how to play Jewels. :D TW

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sarah said:
Do you have a secret about how to play Jewels???....do tell

No actually I couldn't even figure out how to start it, so Chronuss kindly told me it was three in a row or more...but you already know that! TW

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Andrew Green said:
You forgot to mention you are a big geek that keeps hogging all the Arcade scores :p
yes...I am an ubergeek...I love videogames...I played Unreal 2004 all night, and had to stop and give an hours time to Operating Systems homework....blah...

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Chronuss said:
yes...I am an ubergeek...I love videogames...I played Unreal 2004 all night, and had to stop and give an hours time to Operating Systems homework....blah...
I know a guy that actually has a Unreal tournament trophy, how's that for geekiness :D (sharring of such information will continue if this person keeps missing classes ;) )

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
...I have two Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II trophies....does that count as an ubergeek...granted, they're over three years old...but hey... :D

Raewyn

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Andrew Green said:

lol - Sorry, couldn't resist :D
Dont worry mate , that"ll change soon. We'll get him!!!!

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Raisin said:
Dont worry mate , that"ll change soon. We'll get him!!!!
I got 4, I've done my part.

And I'm not trying that Star fox (?) game again, it is long, boring, and NEVER get challenging... I played till I got top score then suicide... Not doing that one again...

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Chronuss said:
I thought that I have seen you on UT2004 but wasn't sure my name on there is the same as it is on here

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
Do you have a secret about how to play Jewels???....do tell

Chronuss said:
this could be twisted so many ways...however, I shall refrain... :EG:
please refrain from using the words "twisted", "play" and "jewels" in the same post.

U

unterlich

über geek hahahhaaha
beware, the Deutscher won't be to happy about this words hahhahaha

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
ppko said:
I thought that I have seen you on UT2004 but wasn't sure my name on there is the same as it is on here
on Unreal I'm BLiGhT...and I am an extreme newb on it. I love doing bombing runs but all the people I've played against have all the nooks and crannies memorized and just translocate themselves then get the ball passed so they can score the goal...so...I have much to learn...it was so much easier when I could Force Pull the weapons outta their friggin' hands...

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Andrew Green said:
ok, you win.

Admin - Is it possible to change his status to "Uber-geek"?
Yes, and I am strongly tempted. Up all night playing video games........Hey Chad.....think.......Mr. C.........two weeks......sayings, pledges, patch descriptions........

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
KenpoTess said:
I refuse to say Hi...... but I will give a gratuitous :btg:
*smirks*
I'm so loved. :idunno: okay...back to answering three hundred questions about networking that's 25% of my grade...better than reading Tanenbaum...which just makes wanna go :drinkbeer ...

Latest Discussions