Ed Parker was wrong?

Bill Lear

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by jeffkyle
I think you mean Quiet!

Yeah! That's it! Quiet! :lol: Damn moderators... I say... I say... it's the moderators that are scaring all the posters away! With their mod hats and all...
fkr.gif

I say we shoot a couple of 'em! :armed: Let's show 'em who it is that really runs this place! :D

OP
kenpo_cory

kenpo_cory

Purple Belt
Reaction score
ok you guys are starting to frighten me. And I thought the guys I trained with were weird.

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
It has been quite quiet. I think we ought to shoot shots with them and show them who's boss! Right after some of you take Kenpo typing and Kenpo spelling lessons! :lol:

Don't make me put on my moderator's hat ... Uh ... Wait ... Must remember... Not a moderator here....

Ohhhh Seig... Can I try on your moderator hat, just once? Tess???? Anybody?????? Conatser! Say something infliuential... Like ... like ... Give Dan an all expense paid trip to a locally owned and operated, qualitative Chinese Buffet!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Haw-haw-haw!!!! ROFLMAO:rofl:

But for the life of me, I can't figure out how to get this thread back on any topic. I guess I just don't think Mr. Parker was ever wrong ... maybe a bit bewildered, like the rest of us, but not wrong.

K

Kenpo Yahoo

Oh your quite right about my unfortunate mispelling of quiet, although I guess I'm not the only one that has caught the bad spelling virus. Perhaps your words will be influential to those who read them

Sigung86
.....say something infliuential... Like ... like ... Give Dan an

K

Kenpo Yahoo

I have an idea, since the principle in question seems to have been the violation of the centerline, lets talk about that. Here is a quote from another thread, made by a poster who teaches his students this way. The name is not important, but please feel free to discuss whether you agree with this or not.

Second, all the talk of "anatomically correct," etc., overlooks what I already wrote...if you step back into a neutral bow and do an inward block, the elbow still goes to center [the sternum], the fist to opposite shoulder, etc. etc....

Maybe that will help get everyone back on topic.

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kenpo Yahoo
Oh your quite right about my unfortunate mispelling of quiet, although I guess I'm not the only one that has caught the bad spelling virus. Perhaps your words will be influential to those who read them

Yahoo... You are quick! Wondered if anybody would see that.
:lol:

R

rmcrobertson

I ceramically find myself in otter aggregation with the inciteful vittles of this chronolagical dottore's pubdication, pinned en autre situatione pour un purpose differenttiale.

Et toi, ma cherie?

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by rmcrobertson
I ceramically find myself in otter aggregation with the inciteful vittles of this chronolagical dottore's pubdication, pinned en autre situatione pour un purpose differenttiale.

Et toi, ma cherie?

Doi toishte ichiqua! Iki Masho, Mon amee. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dan Keshavarz

Sawat de Krup... Sabai de mai?

C

CoolKempoDude

please write everything in English since that is the ONLY language I understand.

thank you :)

R

rmcrobertson

I must tell you, mein herr, that this IS English.

Pip-pip and cheerio,
Los Olividados

K

Kenpo Yahoo

Ezvuhneetee pahzhulsta, Ya ne-Govoryou po-fransouskee, tolka po-angleskee e po-rooskee. Mozhet Vweet Vam nado prekrateet vyectee deyetskova vzrosla. Mozhet Vweet Vam nado tolka Govoreet <Kenpo> e necheevo.

Perhaps we should stay on topic, aye Tovarisch :shrug:

OP
kenpo_cory

kenpo_cory

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kenpo Yahoo
Ezvuhneetee pahzhulsta, Ya ne-Govoryou po-fransouskee, tolka po-angleskee e po-rooskee. Mozhet Vweet Vam nado prekrateet vyectee deyetskova vzrosla. Mozhet Vweet Vam nado tolka Govoreet <Kenpo> e necheevo.

Perhaps we should stay on topic, aye Tovarisch :shrug:

What the :confused:

Latest Discussions