Dyno Puppy Rescue

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I was thinking of putting this in horror stories but it has a good ending so post it here. How the hell anyone can be so damned cruel to something so young and helpless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0vxJXWH2Rc

this is really sad and a good ending to a sad beginning... someone flushed a week old puppy down a toilet so they rescued the puppy by pushing it down the pipe with the remote camera to a manhole cover and the men were able to pull it out alive... awww

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I saw that on the news. Cute little puppy and unfortunate accident. It wasn't intentional. A small child in the home thought he'd clean up the puppy by giving it a bath in the the toilet. When the mother realized what happened she became frantic and the puppy was rescued. :)

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
I saw that on the news. Cute little puppy and unfortunate accident. It wasn't intentional. A small child in the home thought he'd clean up the puppy by giving it a bath in the the toilet. When the mother realized what happened she became frantic and the puppy was rescued. :)

I dunno... I had a hard time swallowing that the puppy just went down the toilet without any assitance.