Doggy Theory

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
I think the driver should sue for the dog assault and the mental/emotional anguish he is going through after the owner's disregard for the animals safety after he sent the dog back after him while trying to leave a hostile and dangerous situation.

I hope everyone realizes that it's tongue and cheek, but just goes to show you the absurdity of it all.

Reminds me of a story I had heard through a friend. He lived in a fairly nice upscale neighborhood and one of the neighbors had a dog. The dog was very friendly with all people and had never bitten anyone before. The dog was ALWAYS kept chained in a fenced backyard to his doghouse. This meant that while the dog had a pretty good roaming range in the yard, he could not get to the fence. A neighbor kid climbed over the fence and then started throwing things at the dog and teasing it (this is from the kid), the dog bit the kid pretty good. The neighbor then SUES the dog owner and wins in court because after all the precautions taken and disregarding that the kid was trespassing on private fenced property they were responsible because they did not have a "Beware of Dog" sign on the fence, even though the dog had never bitten anyone before.

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is why I get so annoyed at all of the irresponsible people in my neighborhood who walk their dogs without leashes and who let their dogs run around their yards without leashes. There are leash laws and if your dog runs out into the road - it is the owner's fault.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dammit, where is Elder to remind us that dogs are tasty? :lol2:

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The blame lies squarely with the fasco-capitalist industrial complex. Their insidious marketing campaigns instilled a carbohydrate and fat addiction in the helpless dog owner. So helpless was he in the face of his addiction that when his next fix arrived, he was oblivious to the dog's certain doom at the hands of the evil delivery driver. If he had only been free to dine on lentils grown organically in his own backyard, seasoned with salt mined by a worker's collective in a picturesque but troubled third world country, little Fluffy would still be frolicking at hippie festivals in his four little Birkenstocks

Duh. :rolleyes: