Do you guys still have a list of rules?

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Things seem to be getting super loosy-goosy around here... like you're sort of making things up as you go. I used to think I had a pretty good handle on what is allowed and what isn't, but that clearly isn't the case and I'd like to refresh my understanding of the rules.

Thanks.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
As much as the Rules could stand review,I think we're being pretty consistent, and, if anything, giving more rope than we used to...

But we have gone through a lot of changes (owners, software, other social media platforms...), so a review is certainly over due.

But, I can't help but think about what I see happening alot at work... The complaining folks are often the ones caught in the violations...

OP
Steve

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
As much as the Rules could stand review,I think we're being pretty consistent, and, if anything, giving more rope than we used to...

But we have gone through a lot of changes (owners, software, other social media platforms...), so a review is certainly over due.

But, I can't help but think about what I see happening alot at work... The complaining folks are often the ones caught in the violations...
I don't have any issues with being "caught" violating the rules. It's the unwritten ones that are hard to follow.

I am glad to hear you're thinking about updating the rules. Whatever you come up with, I hope you also figure out the problems you all have keeping some mentors and moderators on the right side of them.

You know, at time like this I can't help but think about how the bad apples where you work are seldom held accountable, too.. Hmmm. Sometimes the folks pointing out the dysfunction are right. But your snarkiness is duly noted.

Latest Discussions