DK Yoo Awesome Martial Artist? Fighter? hmmm You decide

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like a bird, combined with a zeplin.

An allosaurus has hollow bones apparently.
Since it's pure fantasy anyway, let's compromise. Hollow bones AND magic. Because they still don't have wings...

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
That's gliding.

Dragonflight is mystical, but it still has to conform to physics.

1643055223082.png

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
Dragons don't have propellers, either.
I beg to differ. The elements of the Dragon are Water and Earth. Even if you say the Dragon has no "wings" it still has flippers for both aerial and water diving.

Why not air element? Because air's not in the Wu Xing.

Why? Because air is Qi, tiny human. Here endeth the lesson.

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ok. It's pretty obvious to me you are just here for a laugh. Carry on.
I'll take that answer as a hard "no". You're not aware.

Are you aware the key elements of Dragon style are "rubbing elbows"? 400+ years of recorded history, dude. Dragon style is all about the elbows/wings/flippers.

That's why it's associated with the other two Immortal's styles, Snake and Crane.

The Crane has two, the Snake is one. The Dragon is infinite, that's why you can never see it all at once.

Last edited:
OP
JowGaWolf

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
No dragons? You never met my mother-in-law.
ha ha ha.. and on that note. Thread is completely derailed and reached the point of No return.

OP
JowGaWolf

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
DK is himself a train wreck, so what did we expect?
Well I didn't expect thing to go like this:

Me: Lets talk about DK.
You: Nah lets talk about Chinese dragons and their wings.
Wang: Chinese dragons don't have wing

Zeppelins, propellers, mysticism.... blah, blah, blah. lol. That is so funny to me because we all know DK is trying to be relevant, but DK barely made 3 pages in this post and that says a lot a bout what most really think lol. Not even worth the "digital ink".

I dint' have enough foresight. I should have just started with "Chinese dragons and their small wings. That's why they can't fly straight." lol

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well I didn't expect thing to go like this:

Me: Lets talk about DK.
You: Nah lets talk about Chinese dragons and their wings.
Wang: Chinese dragons don't have wing

Zeppelins, propellers, mysticism.... blah, blah, blah. lol. That is so funny to me because we all know DK is trying to be relevant, but DK barely made 3 pages in this post and that says a lot a bout what most really think lol. Not even worth the "digital ink".

I dint' have enough foresight. I should have just started with "Chinese dragons and their small wings. That's why they can't fly straight." lol
Basically.

According to my notes: "It (the dragon) is everywhere, but never seen in full by the Eyes of Men.

You must place emphasis on the ideas and theories of the mythology and not so much on the physical strength...attempts to imitate or recite the spirit of the Dragon will prove futile".

OP
JowGaWolf

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Basically.

According to my notes: "It (the dragon) is everywhere, but never seen in full by the Eyes of Men.

You must place emphasis on the ideas and theories of the mythology and not so much on the physical strength...attempts to imitate or recite the spirit of the Dragon will prove futile".
? Way above my head

Latest Discussions