Diffrent punches

• Thread starter Deleted member 39746
  • Start date
OP
D

Deleted member 39746

I am not following you

are you going to Arnis or TKD

and at the mo then your not studying at all ?

I meant, if i find something else i will do that if not i will go back to TKD.

And no i am not doing anything.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of the places i was looking at is a member. (plus there is very little people with them near me anyay) It needs to be good enough/fun enough to warrant the trip. :p

Are you always this arrogant? the instructors on that list are the best in the country, they may not find it worth their while teaching you. I wouldn't teach you, your cup is over brimming, it's needs to be empty.

now disabled

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Are you always this arrogant? the instructors on that list are the best in the country, they may not find it worth their while teaching you. I wouldn't teach you, your cup is over brimming, it's needs to be empty.

He just needs a KOTB

OP
D

Deleted member 39746

Its not arrogance, overtly stating all of the people registered with the group are the best seems arrogant in this situation.

I was refering to the clubs i found in traving distance of needing to be worth the trip i have to take to actually do anything with them. If i felt like they were a terrible orginization i wouldnt look on their website to find some people near me to go and look at would i? Nor would i consider visting the school(s).

Granted, it was a open statement though and i can see how it can read in that way.

Do i need to break out the acronym thread? (if these are even on it) :p

now disabled

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Do i need to break out the acronym thread? (if these are even on it) :p

No but I give ya a clue lol...................see when you hear the "D" of defend yourself do it less I fear you will experience HDT's many times lol

OP
D

Deleted member 39746

Heavy dull thuds

Oh, you mean like the 5 tenents of dodgeball? :p

I actually had that done by someone for my guard a couple of times same with leaning forward. I think i prefer that method of teaching as i quickly stopped leaning forward and kept my guard up more. (it was only taps with reminders or reminders)

now disabled

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Oh, you mean like the 5 tenents of dodgeball? :p

I actually had that done by someone for my guard a couple of times same with leaning forward. I think i prefer that method of teaching as i quickly stopped leaning forward and kept my guard up more. (it was only taps with reminders or reminders)

What the heck are the tenets of dodgeball ... that is a playground game I didn't think it had tenets but I guess I live and learn

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
What the heck are the tenets of dodgeball ... that is a playground game I didn't think it had tenets but I guess I live and learn

It's a joke. It's actually the "5 D's of Dodge ball." Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
One of the places i was looking at is a member. (plus there is very little people with them near me anyay) It needs to be good enough/fun enough to warrant the trip. :p

Stop "looking at places" and go try them. If you don't feel it's worth it, then don't go back. Plain and simple. Maybe one "wasted" trip, but at least you know whether or not you want to make the trip a lot.

But you have to go in expecting to be a student.

Latest Discussions