Reaction score
Since I've come on here I've seen people with different titles as
White Belt
Yellow Belt
Orange Belt
Green Belt
Blue Belt
Etc.
And I've been wondering how you can upgrade. Recently I've gained some trophy points (8) and I've been upgraded from White to Yellow. Does the belt color have something to do with trophy points or messages? And can someone give me a full list of Belts and other titles (such as Master of the arts, Senior Master, Grandmaster, etc.) Thanks!

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Use this code.

20210217_212310.jpg

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since I've come on here I've seen people with different titles as
White Belt
Yellow Belt
Orange Belt
Green Belt
Blue Belt
Etc.
And I've been wondering how you can upgrade. Recently I've gained some trophy points (8) and I've been upgraded from White to Yellow. Does the belt color have something to do with trophy points or messages? And can someone give me a full list of Belts and other titles (such as Master of the arts, Senior Master, Grandmaster, etc.) Thanks!
Belt is entirely based on the number of posts. (Except in my case, where it also indicates the sheer brilliance of my posting content.)

[FAQ] Whats the story with the "White Belt" in my profile?

isshinryuronin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
So, even here, belt promotion has no relation to quality? They are merely participation awards? Hmmm. That sounds too familiar. Is there no refuge?

I've always heard that with rank come responsibility. Jobo, you are one of the few grandmasters - how do you handle the pressure of that illustrious title? I'd like to prepare myself for the future.

Latest Discussions