DF: The Mysterious Grand Master Angel Blancia come from Philippines.

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
The Mysterious Grand Master Angel Blancia come from Philippines.
By Febreeze - 09-12-2008 11:36 PM
Originally Posted at: Deluxe Forums

====================

Who is this Grand Master Blancia who taught kung fu, kung fu dance as known tai-chi and his daughter and successor is Grand Master Gloria Blancia.

We have a big idea with its video that the kung fu and tai-chi has already existed in the Philippines.

Forbidden Oriental Fighting Arts Kung Fu Grand Master Gloria Blancia from Iloilo City in the Philippines.( KUNG FU FILIPINO MARTIAL ARTS )
YouTube - Forbidden Oriental Fighting Arts Kung Fu GM Gloria Blancia from iloilo city in the Philippines
YouTube - Forbidden Oriental Fighting Arts Kung Fu Animal Forms Style Grand Master Gloria Blancia from Iloilo City in the Philippines

Kung Fu Dance Known as Tai-Chi Famous Filipina Grand Master Gloria Blancia from Iloilo City in the Philippines ( KUNG FU FILIPINO MARTIAL ARTS ).
YouTube - Kung Fu Dance Known as Tai-Chi Famous Filipina Innu Grand Master Gloria Blancia from Philippines Iloilo City ( KUNG FU FILIPINO MARTIAL ARTS )

Read More...

------------------------------------
Defend.net Post Bot - CMA Feed

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
After watching more than a few of the video’s on or with this person performing and reading the titles on them I must but wonder about what exactly she teaches. Listed are dance, ballet, kung fu, Filipino arts, and more. Also “creator yoga” all I will say is WHAT ?????
Many of the movements certainly look more like dance but who I am to judge

East Winds

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I agree with tshadowchaser. Taiji it certainly aint!!!!!:erg:

Very best wishes

bowser666

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I can see some experience but it seems a Amalgamut of quite a few different things. Doesn't look like any one style persay. Just a hodgepodge of a bunch of stuff. Grandmaster certainly not.

Latest Discussions