DF: Training in the Philippines and Why?

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Training in the Philippines and Why?
By MasterKaliSilat - Thu, 10 Apr 2008 21:44:38 GMT
Originally Posted at: Deluxe Forums

====================

After having met many masters and grand masters in the Philippines I began to understand why serious individuals surrounding Kali and Silat train in the Philippines, or country of origin. You've never lived until you lived as the local people do. And it's about those that live the program for weeks at a time and ALWAYS find a new meaning to the word TRAINING. Ask anyone is Muay Thai, Karate, Kung-fu. In the Philippines, it's still a little different when you meet people that have lived through the battles.

Training AS IN LIVING IT, you learn more. This is natural because most of the masters and grand masters have been practicing over 30 50 or even 70 years and more some of them. There's no way I can accept that anything else would be different for more unique than the experience you would have and for sure you'd know it. I've met many individuals that KNEW it, and found they didn't. In addition to the fact that you'll begin to move with incredible speed, agility as those masters tat totally control you and stop you at what ever tactic you think could possibly use and it would work. Some of those same individuals alive today were found on the battle field in WW2 blood over their entire body and none of it there own!

It goes without saying, since the total issue is can I stop your, or can you stop me? Period. There's nothing you can do, once the change from student to Tuhon, the difference is so profound any words I choose to use here would be in total dispute. Suffice it to say, there's no other way, WHEN YOUR SERIOUS ABOUT USING THIS SKILL FOR A LIFE TIME.

In addition you become more alert as to why, see the inner secrets of your personal development and that you can't get elsewhere, period! I've always argued this point with anyone and everyone, and not matter what living the life is always different, and the experience unlike any other that you well experience in your life time. It's guaranteed that travel to any country is an experience, and training there is a once in a life time experience that you won't want to miss.
parry.jpg

Read More...

------------------------------------
Defend.net Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions