DF: Lameco Eskrima; Tribute to Punong Guro Edgar G. Sulite...

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Lameco Eskrima; Tribute to Punong Guro Edgar G. Sulite...
By Guro Dave Gould - Sun, 12 Nov 2006 18:46:56 GMT
Originally Posted at: Deluxe Forums

====================

Hi guys,

I hope that all is well with everyone and that all are keeping themselves quite challenged by their daily training... It is the way Gentlemen.

I am excited to announce a very special Lameco Eskrima event being organized as a tribute to Punong Guro Sulite. This Event will be held in Los Angeles, California on Saturday April 7, 2007. The event will officially be billed as "Lameco Eskrima All Stars; a tribute to Punong Guro Edgar G. Sulite".

This event is in the early stages of planning and is being organized and presented to us on behalf of Lameco-SOG and Bakbakan International. If all goes as planned in bringing this grand event to fruition a majority of the Premier Instructors representing Lameco Eskrima International will gather in Los Angeles, California for a one day intensive workshop covering all aspects of Lameco Eskrima... Without a doubt this will be a very rare opportunity to work with the worlds top Recognized Instructors in Lameco Eskrima under one roof; an event I can assure you not to be missed.

As well this will be a reunion of sorts for all of us who made up Lameco- SOG as we have not united as a complete group since the Passing of our beloved Founder and Chief Instructor in April of 1997. I personally look forward to seeing each of my Lameco Brothers again after 10 long years and I am more than excited at the prospect of this historic event coming together soon. Let us keep our fingers crossed... For more information you can follow this link:

http://www.bakbakan.com/LAMECOALLSTARS.pdf

As well, to keep informed of this event you may contact Guro Roger Agbulos at:

[email protected]

Or stay tuned here and I will inform everyone on any updates as I am notified. Go well guys, and as always train as if your life depends on it... because it does.

Guro Dave Gould.

Read More...

------------------------------------
Defend.net Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions