DF: Instructor Kali Silat Program 6th Year 2 - March / Sept

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Instructor Kali Silat Program 6th Year 2 - March / Sept
By MasterKaliSilat - Sun, 16 Mar 2008 10:59:27 GMT
Originally Posted at: Deluxe Forums

====================

This is our sixth year of providing for growth and development in the Philippine Martial Arts. You can be an instructor, by sharing openly with the material we learn, like no other, with reviews from well known credentials in the Philippine & Indonesian Martial Arts. This program will not make you instructor. You have to begin by learning the system, and practice, practice, practice.

When you share the material with your friends, family and neighbors you will begin to learn, and grow commensurate with the practice YOU MAKE. Grow with us by helping others in this exciting art and science, we call Kali Silat, Arnis, Eskrima.

5 Days training starts March 21st, through March 25th, come one or all days. The program will stress the footwork, methods of striking systems, in stick and in blade, there will be a greater emphasis on the empty hands when you complete the system. Please contact me for permission to join, [email protected] and become a part of a team that spreads Kali Silat by sharing the skills with others, it helps us all to grow.

Email me at [email protected] or need more proof, visit http://KaliSilat.org/testimony.html and see what people that have worked with me are saying. You will not get this overnight, remember it takes time, sometime years, before you get it right. Through hard work, pressure, and a strong desire to grow you will succeed by patience and practice, practice, practice. Did I say practice, 1 in 2000 continues for the rest of their life, I consider myself that, and by helping others I too continue to grow.

Read More...

------------------------------------
Defend.net Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions