DF: Instructor Program Kali Silat

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Instructor Program Kali Silat
By MasterKaliSilat - Sun, 30 Mar 2008 11:32:31 GMT
Originally Posted at: Deluxe Forums

====================

We are starting a new program for instructors and instructor candidates, to be held in New York City this summer. This program is designed to help practitioners of the Philippine Martial Arts to gain access to students for training by sharing these arts and sciences in your neighborhood. "Share and you both grow", Suryadi Jafri, Jakarta 1991 RIP, 1998

I've been conducting this five day program in Virginia Beach in March and September for the last 5 1/2 years and will be introducing the program in New York City this summer. As many of you know there's only one criteria for being a teacher, and we wish to help those people to get started by organizing the program of study for you in your area.

The only requirement is a desire to learn and to grow, with a data base of over 2000 individuals interested in studying the Filipino Martial Arts. Going through the program does not make you an instructor, and as I've said there is only one requirement to being a teacher. So, if your serious about studying the Filipino Arts and Sciences, you'll want to know more about the program and how you can grow by attending. If your interested please advise which months are better for you. June / July / August.

I'll be in the Philippines this April / May for approximately 17 days in Manila, and Cebu. Please be patient if I don't answer your questions promptly. We leave for Manila April 17th, 2008.

Read More...

------------------------------------
Defend.net Post Bot - FMA Feed