DF: Cut To The Chase! and Goings On

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Cut To The Chase! and Goings On
By MasterKaliSilat - Mon, 18 Feb 2008 13:13:29 GMT
Originally Posted at: Deluxe Forums

====================

Every time I hear "cut to the chase" I always wonder what that means. So I've decided to invite everyone to a free day at our next five day program in Virginia Beach, March 21st to 25th Friday Afternoon, Saturday Morning Guest Section still available, sessions are 6 hours each day. We have space for only 10 guests. First come, first serve email me with details about yourself and why you would like to come to the program. [email protected] or use this message board.

Kali, Arnis, Eskrima, Silat. It is the art and science I speak of, handed down from father to son, for thousands of years, in every culture. The Philippine Arts have gained in world wide popularity because of it's protection skills. If you can or can't hold your stick or you just want to learn more you are welcome. Join together and find out why it's how you play and the practice you make that's more important they what you know. Do the real work yourself, systems or styles don't win, players do, leaders only need apply.

Well that's what I mean by CTTC. "There will be blood, and I hope nobody dies, "We don't want you to die, but you could!", GM Cacoy Canete, 1977, Cebu City

Read More...

------------------------------------
Defend.net Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions