DF: History of unknown all of us of Legendary Grand Master Angel Blancia Philippines.

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
History of unknown all of us of Legendary Grand Master Angel Blancia Philippines.
By Febreeze - 09-08-2008 02:39 PM
Originally Posted at: Deluxe Forums

====================

The followers students FMA have never heard the name of the grand master angel blancia and why. Everybody know one and other but they do not know the Blancia family perhaps the Blancia family were hidden so that anybody can know. And we know just today that they existed.

I am very surprised that the family Blancia know very well their students Filipino Martial Arts and they(Students) have never heard the name Blancia but every students staying to Panay island, in negros-occidental and Cebu.

I see that the family Blancia are the only ones to have photos of their students and they were younger and thinner and that today their students are bigger.

I read this story and i watch very well Dan Inosanto and its really him. (young adult and old now).

This family knowing very well Martial Arts and Filipino Martial Arts.

Im sure the followers in Martial Arts and Filipino Martial arts are right with me coz we are practitionner but this blancia family are quite unknown all of us.

Legendary Grand Master Angel L. Blancia

YouTube - Forbidden Oriental Fighting Arts Kung Fu GM Gloria Blancia from iloilo city in the Philippines kung fu

YouTube - Sword Fighting Blade Arts of Samourai GM Gloria Blancia from iloilo city in the Philippines blades arts

YouTube - Kung Fu C-S Doce Pares Arnis Eskrima GM Gloria Blancia from iloilo city in the Philippines club stick doce pares arnis eskrima kali

Read More...

------------------------------------
Defend.net Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions