Delta Cup

LFJ

Senior Master
Reaction score
Greetings brethren!

For my first post here I would like to share a video. It's several months old so it may have been seen before, but at least I'm not coming empty handed.

It's from an annual open-style competition held in Germany already in it's sixth year. The competition is run by a school in the WSLPBVT line.

There's a lot of running away and chasing down in there (to be expected), but they are using great intensity and there are some knockout shots thrown. It would be good to see more _ing _un practitioners getting into such competitions.

Clips from the previous years are also on the same channel.

Last edited by a moderator:

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score
Cool video! Thanks for sharing LFJ! But I gotta say, I didn't see anything in that video that reminded of the numerous Phillip Bayer clips that I have watched. I don't think there was a single Bong Sau! ;-)

OP
L

LFJ

Senior Master
Reaction score
I don't know the people in the clips or what all styles are being shown. There is only one guy I recognize from the PBVT lineage in there and his coach (@1:17) but his fight was uneventful and I think he lost it. Not much of his fight was shown.

OP
L

LFJ

Senior Master
Reaction score
Close to kick boxing.

Naturally. It's an open-style competition and includes kickboxing styles, like Muay Thai, a Thai kickboxing style, and of course Ving Tsun, a Chinese kickboxing style.

Latest Discussions