David Carradine R.I.P

Domino

Black Belt
Reaction score
Heard he passed away, found hung in a wardrobe in Bangkok.
Known for being in many films, especially Kill Bill.

314_7_david-carradine.jpg

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5jipz97HFahxyJn6KFVU5X-nNyvtA

Last edited by a moderator:

suicide

Black Belt
Reaction score
the question is why ? or did someone try to make it seem like he´d commit that awful act ?

i guess now him a bruce can go for a long walk ...

jim777

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
What? Really? That's sad, I liked him a lot. I love the Kung Fu TV series, and I thought his acting was really good in the Kill Bill movies.

Wow, that's sad news. RIP David

jim777

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
the question is why ? or did someone try to make it seem like he´d commit that awful act ?

i guess now him a bruce can go for a long walk ...

That's exactly what I'm thinking. All I can think of regarding thailand is how it always on the documentaries about pedophiles; it's where they go for 9 year old prostitutes. (That of course is on the law enforcement there, not the people). He was there making a movie - hanged with the room window curtains?

Maybe it's me, because the Kwai Chang Caine character WAS what got me into the martial arts forever ago, but I can't believe this is cut and dried suicide.

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
The suicide is unconfirmed. Other reports say natural causes so don't jump to judgement just yet; he was 72.

RIP
:asian:

ackks10

Purple Belt
Reaction score
that's really messed up, i met him a while back in Atlantic city NJ, we both were with Dominick A. Giacobbe ,at his Fight for Cancer Karate Tournament,
he was a funny guy to be around,But when he got to drinking (please i mean no disrespect to the Dead ) he was not the same,we were on the upper floors of the hotel,and i was asleep (middle of the night) and the next thing i knew he was running down the hall (with nothing on but his birthday suite)
and combat boots,,but after that he was fine,and it's really hard to think that he did what they are saying. GRHS

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
Maybe it's me, because the Kwai Chang Caine character WAS what got me into the martial arts forever ago, but I can't believe this is cut and dried suicide.

Same for me, everyone talks about Bruce Lee movies and how BL was who got them interested in MA. I never saw any of those movies growing up, but we would watch the series "Kung Fu" when I was a kid and was instantly hooked. Martial Arts AND a western to boot.

Phoenix44

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Sad.

How much pain do you have to be in to commit suicide. I mean, it's hard enough for us ordinary folk, but when you have fame, money, resources...

I guess it doesn't matter.

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Sad ending to a gift (life) from God.

Kosho

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
Lead singer INXS...his was a case of auto-erotic asphyxiation gone wrong I believe. That would certainly put an interesting twist on things.

Peace,
Erik

Latest Discussions