Craig Camerer Karambit Came in!!!!

Guro Harold

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My Craig Camerer Kerambit and trainer came in right before I went to Athens, Greece a week and a half ago!!!

Its a whole lot bigger than the picture in Tactical Knives magazine! Its has a very sturdy feel and a nasty rear hooking prong to lock down whatever it captures.

It comes standard with a sharpened single-edge but can be ordered with a double-edge for an additional $15.00. The interior blade has about a 2-inch edge.

The trainer is engineered like the live blade but is heavier. It literally can be used as a blunt self-defense object (check legality for your locality).

It can be used for partner practicing as long as you stay away from the face, especially teeth, because of the weight of the trainer, it could knock them out easily.

Both the trainer and the live-blade come with a kydex holster with a reversible belt clip holder.

I will post the pictures soon.

Palusut

OP
Guro Harold

Guro Harold

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi Brothershaw,

Sorry it took so long but here are the prices...

The kerambit itself is $165.00 for a single-edged (Kydex sheath included).
- To order a double-edged version is $15.00 more.

The trainer is $75.00 (Kydex sheath included).

Craig Camerer handcrafts each kerambit out of 1080 steel. Currently because of demand, there is a two month turn around for an order.

The picture of kerambit is attached. As I have mentioned before, the kerambit itself is much larger than it appears in the picture.

Best regards,

Palusut

Attachments

• $hooked_kerambit.jpg
    $hooked_kerambit.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 241

Latest Discussions