Cop by Osmosis

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A cheap radio, no. But, ubiquitous little electronics, yes. A GPS (even the cheap ones) or an iPod (even the cheap knockoffs), were enough for some theives...especially in the nicer complexes where cars in car ports were not line-of-sight from the housing units.

They busted into a car down here in the Flats because the owner kept change in his catch-all on his counsel...

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
A cheap radio, no. But, ubiquitous little electronics, yes. A GPS (even the cheap ones) or an iPod (even the cheap knockoffs), were enough for some theives...especially in the nicer complexes where cars in car ports were not line-of-sight from the housing units.
I don't keep that kind of stuff in my car overnight......no using tempting the little goblins anymore than we have to.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm careful to hide electronic stuff, but always have a pile of quarters for buying newspapers.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Drac said:
They busted into a car down here in the Flats because the owner kept change in his catch-all on his counsel...

I'm careful to hide electronic stuff, but always have a pile of quarters for buying newspapers.

Thats what tempted the little jerks here..They saw a bunch of change....My partner and I caught the guy hoofing it acorss the bridge and handed him over to the locals...They guy was still denying it even when they made him empty his pockets at the station and they was broken safety glass among the change...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Drac,
How much key board time did that little caper cost you guys?
:disgust:

This time I got lucky...It was a simple assist other agencies report...The CPD guys had the majority of the paperwork...