Congratulations to My Father are In Order.

Sabo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
To illustrate just how true this is (Matt's dad is my instructor, for those of you who didn't know or forgot),

I didn't know until reading this post!

I don't think anybody else in the class knows, either.

This is news to me as well. I was aware of GGM Hildebrand but not about Master Morton. This is a wonderful and fully deserved achievement. I will be sure to congratulate him in November.

Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
My father, one of the hardest working most humble people I have ever met was awarded 6th dan in Hapkido March 8, 2008. Also GGM Hildebrand was awarded his 6th dan in Hapkido as well.

There are too many reasons to congratulate these men that I can mention. However, I will say this GGM Hildebrand began in MSK Hapkido in 1969. Dad started in 1973. They have always worked hard to build the best black belts they could. But it is a 2 way street. As an instructor of Yudo I work very hard for my students. However, it is up to them to do their part as well.

I am humbled and proud of both of these accomplished men because they have always put their students and the memory of Lee H. Park and his hapkido before their own goals and wants.
Congrats to them both!! That is some serious dedication to the art!!

Daniel

Latest Discussions