Nice Hapkido vid

Paul B

3rd Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is one GM Seo's sons. I've had the pleasure of being his partner a few times and man...does he put a hurtin' on you.

This is mainly turning leaves,four corner throw..with a few slick variations of four corner from bow and arrow. He also throws an s-lock trap and inside cutting arm bar in there for good measure..good stuff, Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is one GM Seo's sons. I've had the pleasure of being his partner a few times and man...does he put a hurtin' on you.

This is mainly turning leaves,four corner throw..with a few slick variations of four corner from bow and arrow. He also throws an s-lock trap and inside cutting arm bar in there for good measure..good stuff, Enjoy!

Yes they are

Last edited by a moderator:

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Yeah he does put the hurtin' on you... anyone who resists that is gonna be snap crackle pop along their arm and shoulder and just about everywhere else.

Great stuff.
Thanks for sharing.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I love watching hapkido in action. It's done very closely to the way NGA is done in a lot of instances. Brutal stuff. Thanks for the vid.

hapkidonet

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Good video, fun to watch. He shouldn't put out his wrist to be grabbed, though. Just let the "attacker" reach for it. The student taking the falls was a great sport, really taking one big fall after another, though a few of his back falls looked awkward, and on one of the front falls it looked like he fell with his arm pinned beneath his body (not a good idea).

Traditionalist

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Good video, fun to watch. He shouldn't put out his wrist to be grabbed, though. Just let the "attacker" reach for it. The student taking the falls was a great sport, really taking one big fall after another, though a few of his back falls looked awkward, and on one of the front falls it looked like he fell with his arm pinned beneath his body (not a good idea).

I agree. Putting out the wrist for the partner kinda of takes away from it all, I think. Everything else looked right on though. Thanks for the vid.