Conference aims to normalize pedophilia

JohnEdward

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I see the problem as this, for years the word pedophile has neutralized and softened what child molesters due to children. I am not surprised there is a push to make child molestation "normal."

Is it a mental illness? The greeks accepted it, possibly the Spartans, and the Catholic church turned an eye from it for decades and didn't deal with it as an illness. Many parents it is believed offered their kids to Michael Jackson. Most of all pedophiles themselves think it is normal. BUT, what is "normal?" Well I think there is allot of spin and word play going on to persuade people molesting children sexually is ok. IT ISN'T OK. No matter what you call it, or how you look at it. Some people lack the proper chemical processes in their brains that say having sexual contact with a child, who isn't sexually ready, mature or developed physically or mentally isn't right. Medical science tells us a great deal that being a child molester is not the way humans are to be wired. Human history has done taboo things and as a result such things are taboo for a reason. It goes against our wiring. Psychiatry whether it says child molesters are normal or not, should not have an impact on that it is against human nature; molesting a child screws up the child for life, no matter what. Most people, other than the small percentage of child molesters are against it- in prison the low of the low are child molesters, and are targeted in prison. But the power of persuasion, persuading us to accept something we would not accept otherwise, is a power tool. I don't care what the "professionals" say, I don't care if it does become socially acceptable, it is wrong and sick. Child molesters whether they can be treated and cured or not, something the "professionals" have failed to cure, it is something the majority of humans don't accept unless persuaded, or molest children. The child doesn't think it is normal or right, they have to be forced or manipulated against their will, violently or cleverly either way it is against their whole being. As a result is really causes them serious issues. It is wrong to sexually molest children, and it should always be wrong no matter who says otherwise, ask a child they know that it is wrong, and they don't have degrees to know that.

Aiki Lee

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Pedophilia as mental disorder is widely believed to be untreatable at all anyway much like people with anti-social personality disorder (or as I like to call them, evil people).

It is possible that there exist pedophiles that have a strong enough moral compass to not act on it, but then that means they would never be diagnosed with the condition. People who act on these thoughts still have no right to blame their actions on "I'm mentally ill", they should take responsibility by being hung from the highest tree.

And that is my professional opinion on the matter.

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here you go, roman "the rapist" polanski, the man who raped a 13 year old girl has another movie coming out. Jodie Foster, John C. Reilly, Kate Winslet, and Christoph Waltz are all in the rapist's movie helping him make a living and helping to support his ability to continue exploiting children and other vulnerable people.

Latest Discussions