Comic book hero Iron Fist next to get Marvel movie treatment

chrispillertkd

Senior Master
Reaction score
The first FF movie was fun. It was a Roger Corman movie, you don't get big budget spectacle from him, you get shlock. You can find copies floating around if you care to look, I got a copy on DVD a couple years ago at NY Comic Con. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcpmM-eTESI

Interesting trailer. What's the deal with Doc Doom pulling a Wolverine, though? He was ruined in the recent FF movies, too. I don't know why they couldn't just leave him as is from the comics. Nothing wrong with how he "really" is, IMHO.

Anyway, regarding the Iron Fist movie, I'm looking forward to it, although I shudder to think of what they will do with his costume...

Pax,

Chris

pmosiun1

Orange Belt
Reaction score
This movie is gonna bomb, just like Scott Pilgrim and Kick-***.

Kwan Jang

Purple Belt
Reaction score
When I was a kid, I really liked the character when Claremont and Byrnes were the creative team. Not so much after they left. From what I've heard, Marvel is making sure any of it's more recent and future movie releases will be high level and quality productions. If that is the case, it should have a lot of potential.

P.S. I wonder if the roll of IF's instructor, Lei Kung has been cast yet. He was a large, muscular martial artist. Hmmm...