Comhrac Bas..a must see video!

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, The Comhrac Bas video is a no nonsense video about fighting. If you get a chance to view it....It may change the way you see your own training?

By Chris Clugston, a train fighter,boxer, martials arts and bouncer. He gives us his ideas and methods of real street fighting ways to end a fight and escape from several attackers.....real street stuffs. Very easy to learn defense stuffs. A must get Video to see! ...............Aloha

KenpoEMT

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I've heard good things about Clugston. Also heard that Cohmrac Bas was his worst. If what is supposed to be his worst stuff is worth checking out then maybe I'll check out his other stuff too :) .

Thanks for the review. I wasn't quite sure about adding Cohmrac Bas to my collection, but now I think that I will.

OP
S

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, I really enjoy the videos and have never heard they were his worst? But I wouldn't be surprise he has iimprove his system! Like Bruce Lee and many others as we learn and grow things change for all of us.

If he has newer videos please let us know? ..........Aloha

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
still learning said:
Hello, The Comhrac Bas video is a no nonsense video about fighting. If you get a chance to view it....It may change the way you see your own training?

By Chris Clugston, a train fighter,boxer, martials arts and bouncer. He gives us his ideas and methods of real street fighting ways to end a fight and escape from several attackers.....real street stuffs. Very easy to learn defense stuffs. A must get Video to see! ...............Aloha
I have trained with Chris a few times (didn't really care for him as a person) he is very realistic the first time I met him he had bandages all over his head from being attacked by guys with ice picks. Just thought that I would throw a little personal stroy in there for you.

KenpoEMT

Brown Belt
Reaction score
still learning said:
Hello, I really enjoy the videos and have never heard they were his worst? But I wouldn't be surprise he has iimprove his system!

If he has newer videos please let us know? ..........Aloha
Yup, Mr. Clugston has several different vids out. From what I've heard, his best vid is called "Combat JDK". His video titles are available at http://www.trsdirect.com/talent.php. He's in the first row, I think.

The advertisments on TRS Direct are a bit outlandish; however, Paul Vunak and Vladimir Vasiliev have released titles through TRS. I guess that gives TRS some credibility regardless of the ...*ahem*... 'big talk advertising' on the video discription pages.

ENJOY!

KenpoEMT

Brown Belt
Reaction score
ppko said:
...first time I met him he had bandages all over his head from being attacked by guys with ice picks. Just thought that I would throw a little personal stroy in there for you.
Wow...attacked by guys wielding ice picks? Well, either Chris is really tough or really crazy (maybe both). Sounds like a potentially lethal situation to me. I guess that speaks volumes about the effectiveness of what he does.

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Theban_Legion said:
Wow...attacked by guys wielding ice picks? Well, either Chris is really tough or really crazy (maybe both). Sounds like a potentially lethal situation to me. I guess that speaks volumes about the effectiveness of what he does.
Yeah, that was about 6 years ago, or more. I think that at that time he just liked to fight, he was training with one of my head instructors at the time getting ready for the UFC.