"Combudo"

OP
Tez3

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, I've head of these guys! They're the lot from Doncaster. :)

Well I won't hold that against them lol, someone has to come from there! It's only just down the road from me so when they started advertising I was interested but don't know anything about them. Sounded quite good.

(I've been to fight nights in Donnie before, it's not really that bad, honestly!)

Shai Hulud

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Well I won't hold that against them lol, someone has to come from there! It's only just down the road from me so when they started advertising I was interested but don't know anything about them. Sounded quite good.

(I've been to fight nights in Donnie before, it's not really that bad, honestly!)
I'm surprised anything still actually lives there, apart from ferrets and maybe Cheryl Cole in the summer. ;)

I used to think it might have been another trashy knockoff of other locally organized events, but it actually seems to have its act together well. There's some good talent that comes out of Donnie every now and then, so I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for Combudo. :)

OP
Tez3

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I can persuade the other half that the car will be safe in the car park ( hopefully) we might go down to have a look.

Argus

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Combudo means psychotic death killing machine tempered with Buddhism, if that helps. :)

I thought it was 昆布道:
BAABC9DB.jpg

:D

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That's a pretty good response. Pretty much sounds like a good old English thing. Our Buddhist peeps are mad too :)
The English have Com-Bat, which means the same thing, but tempered with Bats. ;) But seriously the first syllable is so dang old, everybody in Asia and Eurasia uses the term.

Latest Discussions