closing account

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
O

oldwarrior

Green Belt
Reaction score
no just not the place i need to be ...i will and have made a serious enemy and that i will never let go ...sorry

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
someone must know lol

Just don't post on here would seem to be the most sensible idea, people don't usually announce they are leaving unless they want people to beg them to stay.

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
no just not the place i need to be ...i will and have made a serious enemy and that i will never let go ...sorry

If you mean that little tiff with @Tez3 then really, that's nowt.

Look at the discussions I've had with her :D

OP
O

oldwarrior

Green Belt
Reaction score
Just don't post on here would seem to be the most sensible idea, people don't usually announce they are leaving unless they want people to beg them to stay.

Go play with a jet or something ....I asked a legit question and you had the hard neck to follow me ...ummm guess that says something don't it ....

and assuming a thing well just look at the word lol and in it you get what you are grandmaster lol...which i severly doubt as never have i ever met a brill cream boy that well ....ok

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go play with a jet or something ....I asked a legit question and you had the hard neck to follow me ...ummm guess that says something don't it ....

and assuming a thing well just look at the word lol and in it you get what you are grandmaster lol...which i severly doubt as never have i ever met a brill cream boy that well ....ok

Sweetie, sweetie, calm down. I can, hand on my heart tell you that I am not a 'brillcream boy' ( you says that these days? I left the RAF in 1976 for another career which I shall leave you to guess.:D

I suspect that you think I know what you are so you are fleeing the scene, perhaps I'll wander up the road to 150 Provost Company and have a little chat...……………… are the Walter Mitty Hunters Club after you by any chance?
You will have to do better than some petty little epithets my dear, try some good Shakespearean insults, go on make it worth it.:D:D:D

OP
O

oldwarrior

Green Belt
Reaction score
why would you wish to do that ...umm and walter mitty is showing your age somewhat and if you wish to continue this and have me prove I do have the credentials then you carry on but that is your choice ....and a brill cream boy is being polite ok ...as is lumpy jumper

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
why would you wish to do that ...umm and walter mitty is showing your age somewhat and if you wish to continue this and have me prove I do have the credentials then you carry on but that is your choice ....and a brill cream boy is being polite ok ...as is lumpy jumper
Just Put her on ignore, that's what I did and everything has been much better, even the weather improved and Chelsea won the game cup, CANt recommend it enough

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score

Seeing as the Walter Mitty story was made into a film as recently as 2013, it's hardly an old timer's esoteric reference...

And for information, the hair product is called "Brylcreem" - if you're trying to mildly insult someone it's by far the best plan to spell it correctly otherwise you look a bit of a ninny.

For further information, I'm not leaping to Tez's defence - but I do take exception to you coming out with "lumpy jumper" the instant you discovered she was a she. Sexism isn't big, it isn't clever and honestly just comes across as trying to make up for a serious genital deficiency.

Midnight-shadow

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Just Put her on ignore, that's what I did and everything has been much better, even the weather improved and Chelsea won the game cup, CANt recommend it enough

Yeah, that is always an option. That said, maybe I missed something but I read through the little disagreement between OldWarrior and Tez in the other thread and quite honestly I don't see what all the fuss is about. You both had differences of opinion regarding the UK police force, big deal. It's the internet, and we're on a forum contributed by people from all over the world. If you came here expecting everyone to agree with you then you are pretty naive in my opinion.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yeah, that is always an option. That said, maybe I missed something but I read through the little disagreement between OldWarrior and Tez in the other thread and quite honestly I don't see what all the fuss is about. You both had differences of opinion regarding the UK police force, big deal. It's the internet, and we're on a forum contributed by people from all over the world. If you came here expecting everyone to agree with you then you are pretty naive in my opinion.
TEZ,becomes crazed, if you criticise the police and stARTs ranting, I was told be one poster that she was a traffic warden and not a police woman at all. We have what is quite possibly the only police force in the world, where a policeman has married/ impregnated a suspect in order to get a conviction

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mmm an 'ex military' person who hasn't heard of the Walter Mitty Hunters club, how very odd.
About

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TEZ,becomes crazed, if you criticise the police and stARTs ranting, I was told be one poster that she was a traffic warden and not a police woman at all. We have what is quite possibly the only police force in the world, where a policeman has married/ impregnated a suspect in order to get a conviction

My, you are bitchy today. Hormones? :D

Ah of course you've been buying your soap bombs at Lush again haven't you. :p

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thought you were leaving? No place on this site for that nonsense. Don't like someone just ignore them like what all adults should do.

OP
O

oldwarrior

Green Belt
Reaction score
if I could find the way to delete the account I would but everytime some posts come up i get emails so plese help me close it and i will be gone ....

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
A serious enemy lol I very much doubt anyone cares that much about a silly argument on a Internet forum pal

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
if I could find the way to delete the account I would but everytime some posts come up i get emails so plese help me close it and i will be gone ....
Just logout and don't come back on and ignore the emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions